- Manage the day-to-day activities of repro personnel.
- Provides individual job instruction as required and monitors performance.
- Checks output for quality and adherence to customer specifications, takes corrective actions as needed.
- Checks possies to ensure register and copy correctness.
- Makes final decisions, in conjunction with management.
- Assists production operators in their work as required.
- Co-ordinates the maintenance and care of department facilities, equipment, supplies, and materials in a manner which promotes efficiency, health and safety.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- To supervise and create print-ready files for artwork.
- To edit, design layout, typeset and produce documents for publication using desktop publishing.
- To ensure all work produced is technically correct resulting in high-quality, print-ready files.
- Assigning and scheduling all production art.
- To ensure production pieces are produced timely and with the degree of quality promised to the client.
- To maintain interaction with print production and DTP staff on scope of projects.
- To provide direction and guidance to DTP staff in preparation of files.
- To collaborate as and when needed with DTP staff on new projects.
- To remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Be able to create mock-ups for client and suppliers.
- Have excellent knowledge of paper types and printing techniques.
- Minimum of three years' experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Management experience in a similar role
- Three years' experience in lithographic industry
- Carton and leaflet experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
Due to the volume of CVs received we are unable to respond to each applicant. Should you not receive a response within 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Kindly indicate your current earnings and expected remuneration package and email this information together with a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org