- Operate machines to prepare for folding of leaflets.
- Monitor the production line, watching for jams.
- Clean, oil and make minor adjustments to machinery.
- Report any major machinery faults to Department Supervisor.
- Inspect and remove defective leaflets from the folding line.
- Ensure quality and conformity of folded package inserts.
- Package the leaflets according to the client specifications.
- Remove rejected leaflets from packaging line.
- Count and record finished packaged item in Log book, noting any non-conformity.
- Delegation of jobs to specific lines.
- Ensure smooth running of the department, meeting delivery dates as best as possible
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a printing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar position.
Please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header "Folding Operator".
Due to the volume of CVs received we are unable to respond to each application. Should you not receive feedback from Pro-Print within 4 weeks of submission, please consider your CV unsuccessful.