We have a vacancy in our QC Department for the position of Quality Controller and invite suitable candidates to apply.
For this position it is essential that candidates are computer literate with exceptional attention to detail and strong administrative skills for document management.
- To plan, control and maintain the Quality Control system and the Quality Assurance System before, during or after production to achieve the required cGMP practices
- Responsible for the implementation and validation of cGMP procedures along the production steps
- Responsible for overseeing the activities of the Assistant Quality Control Officer during inspection
- Test finished product using the cGMP checklist relevant to the product being tested
- Responsible for the approval/signoff of all jobs released to Customer for delivery
- Handle Quality Audits
- Audit Reporting
- Update, maintain and validate SOP book
- Perform root cause analysis on non-conforming products
- Training of staff on cGMP procedures
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous QC experience essential (5 – 6 years)
- Relevant QC Qualification
- Experience working in a printing environment will be an advantage
Please note - due to the volume of CVs received we are unable to respond to each application. Should you not hear from us after 6 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Qualified, experienced and interested candidates should email their CVs with their current and expected remuneration requirements to email@example.com