Report To: MD
Moving stock (ink, stationery and other items) accurately and correctly inside, within and out of the storeroom through the process of receiving, despatching, stock accuracy management, proof of delivery control, housekeeping and stock maintenance. Capturing the above processes onto the relevant inventory system.
- Clean and maintain supplies and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Maintain data from purchase orders, requisitions and other documents in order to assess supply needs.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification and stock location.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockroom.
- Prepare and maintain records of inventories of goods used or issued.
- Issue and or distribute materials to co-workers based on requisitions.
- Receive, QC and count stock items and record data using the computer.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the storeroom.
- Verify computer inventories with physical counts of stock and investigate any discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Dispose or return damaged or defective goods to suppliers.
- Provide assistance with any offloading of supplies.
- Report any misuse or theft of supplies to a Director immediately.
- Minimum three years experience in a printing storeroom environment
- Computer literacy
- Proven competence in MS Office Applications, as well as mid-range applications such as Pastel Evolution
- Experience in printing inks catalogue interpretation
- English proficiency is essential
Please email CV with your name, current salary and required salary to : email@example.com.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply. Due to the volume of candidates received it is not possible to respond to each individually. Should you not receive communication from us within 4 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.