• Accept total accountability and responsibility for growing the Gauteng region by sourcing new business
• Prospect, sell and maintain a full pipeline of print jobs within our capabilities, at various stages of the sales process
• Cultivate quality relationships with key clients through timely contact, resolving issues and achievement of customer satisfaction in order to secure repeat business
• Provide comprehensive reports to management regarding business development, sales activities and initiatives, problems and solutions
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and seminars, reviewing industry publications and participating in professional network activities to keep up to date with industry changes and trends
• Meet and support existing clients to ensure continued business
• Suggest professional, intelligent, informed ideas/solutions, based on customer requirements and needs
• Answers questions about products, prices and credit terms.
• Monitors jobs for timeliness
• General administration relating to the above.
• Must have own reliable transport (and drivers license)
• Minimum 6 years experience in litho sheet fed printing
• Minimum of 2 years Sales experience
• Must be presentable and professional
• Have an excellent command of the English language and ability to communicate with Directors and owners of companies
• Must have strong MS Office skills, including Excel and Outlook
• Must be familiar and able to make use of online networking tools such as LinkedIn
• Knowledge of printed packaging would be advantageous
If you meet the above requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference BDMAUG14 in the subject line.
Due to the high number of CVs received we are unable to respond to each applicant. Should you not receive a response within 4 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.