We have a vacancy in our DTP team for a packaging technologist/proofreader and invite suitable candidates to apply. Pro-Print offers a market-related salary and benefits including Medical Aid and Retirement Annuity amongst others.
- Ensuring that all documents and products are delivered to the highest possible quality in terms of clarity, accuracy, style and consistency to meet client needs
- Proofreading and editing of pharmaceutical cartons and leaflets
- Liaising with internal and external colleagues on a daily basis
- Check the text matches the original
- Check spelling and style are correct and consistent
- Check page numbers, headings and captions are correct
- Check any photos and illustrations are correctly captioned
- Check chapter headings match the contents table
- Relevant qualification/certification
- Minimum five years of experience in medical packaging or related medical industries
- Minimum five years of proofreading in industries as above
Closing date for applications: 9 June 2017
Please email CVs to Kathleen@prograph.co.za
Due to the volume of CVs received, should you not receive a response to your application within 6 weeks of submission, please consider it unsuccessful.